The proposed transfer of Nigeria international striker Terem Moffi from Ligue 1 side Nice to German Bundesliga side Hamburg has slowed down lately, OwnGoalNigeria.com reports.
Moffi wants out of Nice after he was attacked by fans of the team in November last year following a defeat. He subsequently left the team in January for FC Porto on loan.
Porto didn’t take up the option of signing him permanently, forcing him to return to Nice where he has been told he has no future with a year left on his deal.
He isn’t allowed to train with the first team, and the move to Hamburg was said to be the best option for all parties but it has slowed down. Although Samsunspor of Turkey say they are in talks with him and he gave Friday as a day to respond to them.
“We’re in talks with a player for the striker position. He’s playing in Ligue 1 in France. Market value 8M. He’s currently in discussions with a Bundesliga team. He asked for time until Friday”, Yüksel Yıldırım the president of Samsunspor said.
Daniel Martins
Advertisement
Source link
Read Full Article by Editor at owngoalnigeria.com
Source link
